Best Practices at University-linked Business Incubators and Accelerators – Case Studies 2018 Vol.01
$ 299.00 Tax
In this comprehensive report:
- Best practices for effectively managing your incubation program
- Insights from the most successful business models
- Strategies to build a sustainable and diversified revenue stream
- How to maximize value from limited operational budgets
- Proven tactics for acquiring top talent and boosting deal flow
- Models for screening and selecting great start-up clients
- Key opportunities and challenges for business incubators and accelerators
Around the world, business incubators and accelerators have become key players in the development of innovation ecosystems that nurture entrepreneurs and their ventures. Incubation programs with a university-link have the unique opportunity to bridge and broker the relationship between the academic and the business world.
By considering Top incubation programs worldwide, it is possible to identify key qualities and strategies that allow Managers and Directors to steer their programs in a competitive and challenging environment and develop successful and sustainable business models.
But not all incubators produce stellar results. By studying and understanding the elements that go into operating the best-of-the-best university-linked business incubators and accelerators, you can take critical steps to ensure your efforts attain similar long-term results as the Top incubation programs.
Best Practices at University-linked business incubators and accelerators Vol.01 features 12 in-depth cases that tell the story behind the success of Top incubation programs and how they operate behind the scenes
In the new edition of this unique report, you’ll find detailed success stories and best practices from Top performing university-linked business incubation programs worldwide. This report features 12 in-depth studies detailing key strategies and insights from the world’s top university incubation managers. Each case study provides expert guidance broken down into four essential areas:
- Business Model – Viable revenue models, generating commercial revenue, the role of public funding, the role of stakeholders, and how to sustain a business model
- Operational Budget – How top business incubation programs spend their funds, extracting value from limited budgets, and how budget optimization affects the success of the program
- Business Incubation Management – Drivers of successful and effective management and key factors for running and managing a successful business incubation program
- Deal Flow and Talent – How to ensure a healthy deal flow, managing talent pipelines, attracting and screening great client startups, and the importance of managing the brand and the ecosystem
Discover the key figures about the impact and performance of the 12 featured incubation programs and quality tips to benefit your program
The featured incubation programs include 12 of the most successful university-linked programs in the world. With each featured program you’ll find:
- Program Profile – Including program background, statistics, overview, and key insights.
- Success Stories – Get the stories from two of the most exciting and successful client and alumni startups of each incubation program
- Interviews – Review the in-depth interviews with the CEOs and directors of the featured top university-linked incubation programs.
- Key Takeaways – You’ll receive a summary of key takeaways that you can incorporate into your own program.
- Benchmark Performances – Learn first-hand the business models of these Top university-linked incubators and accelerators and how they fare on the benchmark.
- Best Practices – Top incubator managers share their secrets, tips, solutions and advice so you can adapt the best practices and ensure your incubation program becomes a Top performer too!
Best Practices at University-linked business incubators and accelerators Vol.01 is the newest edition of a one of a kind report, presenting key figures about the performance of each featured incubation program and detailed guidance from Top performing programs that readers can adapt to their own situation. No other resource will provide you with the quality or depth of information covered.
- University of Toronto Entrepreneurship – Toronto, Canada
- Shell Iniciativa Jovem e Iniciativa Empreendedora – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- PoliHub – Startup District & Incubator – Milan, Italy
- 1871 – Chicago, USA
- Montpellier BIC – Montpellier, France
- ITU Cekirdek – Istanbul, Turkey
- The Accelerator Centre – Waterloo, Canada
- Incubio – Barcelona, Spain
- Guinness Enterprise Centre – Dublin, Ireland
- Incuba UDEC – Concepción, Chile
- Business Incubator of NRU Higher School of Economics (HSE Inc) – Moscow, Russia
- York Entrepreneurship Development Institute – Toronto, Canada
Quality insights from an innovation team specializing benchmarking business incubators and accelerators
Best Practices at University-linked business incubators and accelerators Vol.01 is the latest report on the strategies and operations of Top incubation programs from UBI Global, a pioneer in measuring and analyzing the impact and performance of university-linked business incubators and accelerators. Based in Stockholm Sweden and with an international research team, UBI Global seeks to help incubation programs become more efficient and competitive and to empower the development of next generation entrepreneurs.
The author of the Best Practices at University-linked business incubators and accelerators Vol.01 is Holger Meyer, a Stockholm-based researcher and entrepreneur who in is role of Head of Research spearheads the backbone of UBI Global efforts. Holger holds a Ph.D. in International Affairs and Political Science from The University of Georgia, USA and has previously taught University courses in the United States, France, and New Zealand and frequently presented his research at leading international conferences.