UBI Global would like to share this opportunity, offered by Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena, to tech startups and companies that want to enter the Asian market and scale their business globally.
Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena (TITAN) is a flagship project supported by Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology.
TITAN aims to boost the diversity of Taiwan’s innovation ecosystem by inviting talents from all over the world.
TAIWAN INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY ARENA:
1 month Soft-Landing Program to support high potential tech startups & companies to enter the Asian market and scale globally
- Strong founding team, intellectual property, and a product that is close to/already in the market
- Availability to send a founder/senior member to Taiwan for the duration of the program
- Before Jan 2017, the startup must not have set up a cooperation in Taiwan
- At least two thirds of the members are not citizens of the Republic of China (ROC)
- Willing to develop a tech cooperation in Taiwan
- Customized mentoring and advice from industry experts, entrepreneurs and investors
- Boot Camp and Workshops
Specialized workshops covering topics such as product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising
- Access to our Network
Build relationships and immerse yourself in Taiwan startup ecosystems
- 1-on-1 Startup Tech Guide
- Marketing & PR
Spread your word. Use our marketing channels and relationships to amplify your story.
- Financial Support
2 Round-trip flight tickets
30-day coworking space
- Entrepreneur Visa
May 8th 2017 – May 19th 2017
Ms. Eleanor Chuang
Oct 20, 2017 Three questions for your corporation to answer before working with startups
At UBI Global, we’ve held events with universities, corporations and startups to come up with cohesive ways to work together to achieve goals on both sides of the innovation processes. One thing we’ve observed over the years is that to gain the maximum benefits from working with business incubators and accelerators, corporations must have a […]
Oct 13, 2017 What savvy startups want from their corporate accelerator partners
In today’s growing investment market, startups are more confident than ever before. Being a startup founder or entrepreneur is a career path that ambitious young professionals prefer over a corporate career path. UBI Global coordinates startup ecosystems all over the world and observes that an extraordinarily high percentage of all startups express a desire to […]