UBI Global would like to share this opportunity, offered by Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena, to tech startups and companies that want to enter the Asian market and scale their business globally.
Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena (TITAN) is a flagship project supported by Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology.
TITAN aims to boost the diversity of Taiwan’s innovation ecosystem by inviting talents from all over the world.
TAIWAN INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY ARENA:
1 month Soft-Landing Program to support high potential tech startups & companies to enter the Asian market and scale globally
- Strong founding team, intellectual property, and a product that is close to/already in the market
- Availability to send a founder/senior member to Taiwan for the duration of the program
- Before Jan 2017, the startup must not have set up a cooperation in Taiwan
- At least two thirds of the members are not citizens of the Republic of China (ROC)
- Willing to develop a tech cooperation in Taiwan
- Customized mentoring and advice from industry experts, entrepreneurs and investors
- Boot Camp and Workshops
Specialized workshops covering topics such as product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising
- Access to our Network
Build relationships and immerse yourself in Taiwan startup ecosystems
- 1-on-1 Startup Tech Guide
- Marketing & PR
Spread your word. Use our marketing channels and relationships to amplify your story.
- Financial Support
2 Round-trip flight tickets
30-day coworking space
- Entrepreneur Visa
May 8th 2017 – May 19th 2017
Ms. Eleanor Chuang
Nov 17, 2017 4 Steps to develop a startup / corporate accelerator collaboration
Corporate accelerators are a link between corporations and startup companies that provide benefits to both sides. Corporations who participate in business accelerators gain new, exciting innovation, growth within their market, new market opportunities and a rejuvenation of their company culture thanks to the startup collaboration. Startups, in turn, receive resources to drive their company forward, […]
Nov 10, 2017 Collaboration isn’t just for large corporations
One thing about the business landscape that has proven to always be true is that it is an ever changing, dynamic set of rules that gets re-written often. Consumer wants and needs grow and evolve, with technology and innovation rising up to meet the requirements. When working with a startup, either in an accelerator […]