UBI Global would like to share this opportunity, offered by Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena, to tech startups and companies that want to enter the Asian market and scale their business globally.
Taiwan Innovation & Technology Arena (TITAN) is a flagship project supported by Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology.
TITAN aims to boost the diversity of Taiwan’s innovation ecosystem by inviting talents from all over the world.
TAIWAN INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY ARENA:
1 month Soft-Landing Program to support high potential tech startups & companies to enter the Asian market and scale globally
- Strong founding team, intellectual property, and a product that is close to/already in the market
- Availability to send a founder/senior member to Taiwan for the duration of the program
- Before Jan 2017, the startup must not have set up a cooperation in Taiwan
- At least two thirds of the members are not citizens of the Republic of China (ROC)
- Willing to develop a tech cooperation in Taiwan
- Customized mentoring and advice from industry experts, entrepreneurs and investors
- Boot Camp and Workshops
Specialized workshops covering topics such as product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising
- Access to our Network
Build relationships and immerse yourself in Taiwan startup ecosystems
- 1-on-1 Startup Tech Guide
- Marketing & PR
Spread your word. Use our marketing channels and relationships to amplify your story.
- Financial Support
2 Round-trip flight tickets
30-day coworking space
- Entrepreneur Visa
May 8th 2017 – May 19th 2017
Ms. Eleanor Chuang